December 3, 2013
December 5th Public invited to Crow's Nest on State Rd S of Cross Village for dinner.
$8 dollar donation 5 - 8 PM
December 5th Meeting will follow at Crow's Nest
Show your support for volunteer grooming by becoming a member. Click here
$7 MJJ Dinner Tuesday 5-8pm 1-7-14 Proceeds go to trail grooming
- Come to Moose Jaw Juction for all you can eat pizza, salad, and more
Moose Jaw Safari #49 Saturday, 1-18-14
- Ride your vintage sled...no permit required for event!
Clydes Ride Steak and Shrimp Saturday 2-15-14 5pm
- Proceeds go to trail grooming. Fill your plate with steak and shrimp
Harbor Point Golf Outing 5-10-14 231 838 4609 to register
- $ 300 4 man scramble - Lunch served all day - Pork Tenderloin awards Dinner
*Watch our website and Facebook page for more events during season*
We are an all-volunteer trail grooming club.
Each season we sponsor a Michigan trail grooming grant to keep snowmobile trails open and smooth in Northern Emmet County Michigan.
Trail Permits are necessary to maintain a snowmobile trail system.
Our team of volunteer operators work all night long over a 4 month period to keep trail system open and smooth.
Imagine what a permit would cost if not for volunteer labor!
Your membership is valued even if you can't participate.
When you have questions or comments, keep in mind that the volunteer you are talking to is not getting paid.
Suggestions and new ideas are welcomed.
Be ready to implement your suggestions and ideas!
Trespassing is less likely with a trail system in place.
When you notice a gate on the trail it's important to know it's either private property or a club trail.These are key sections we cannot do without. Please stay on the trail and know those sections are only rideable by snowmobiles from December 1st to April 1st.
Gold Trail Sponsors
Highland Trails Sales and Service
Trout Creek Condominiums Vacation Rentals
Blumke Redi-Mix & Excavating
Franklin Grill and Tavern Near Bloomfield Township, MI
JC Miller Construction Co. Inc. Please respect private property
5134 E Brutus rd.
Alanson, MI 49706
E-Mail vs. $nail Mail
Please let us know if we can send club information to you via E-mail instead of conventional mail.
It saves us time and money. It keeps you up to date.
Double Platinum Trail Sponsors
Moose Jaw Junction, Larks Lake
Alanson Depot / BC Pizza
Petoskey Area Visitors Bureau
Clyde's Place Carp Lake
Platinum Trail Sponsors
County Wide Services
Maple Bay Marine
Indian River Sports Center
Williams Marathon & Service
Gas, Grocery, Service, and Towing. LEVERING
Staffords Crooked River Lodge & Suites
This page was last updated: December 3, 2013
Moose Jaw Trails
WEBSITE FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE HARBOR SPRINGS SNOWMOBILE CLUB
- Grooming the Moose Jaw Trail System since 1975 -
Over 100 miles of trails serving the communities of
Alanson, Brutus, Pellston, Levering, Carp Lake, Mackinaw, Cross Village, Larks Lake, & Harbor Springs.
Day Parking for vehicles and trailers
- We have day parking available at our HS groomer barn.
- We ask that you keep trailers and vehicles away from the barn.
- Please park on North side of barn only. Avoid overnight parking.
- Please respect our neighbors. Barn is in a residential area.
Trail Guide (limited availability - call for more info)
- We have a member who has offered his services to riders who may want to experience our trail system with a local who knows the area and where the good stuff is.
- We ask that a donation be made along with fuel and lunch for guide.
- Call John Tallon at 231 548 2371 for more information.
Meetings are first Thursday of each month October thru May at 7PM
Does the trailside business you visit support volunteer trail grooming? Check our local Trail Sponsor list below.
2014 HSSC trailmaps available from these Sponsors: